Maia Consulting is seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator specialized in developing medical equipment placement models for healthcare design projects. The successful candidate will be able to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. Primary Responsibilities include project-related BIM coordination tasks such as building medical equipment families based on specifications and coordinating equipment locations in 3D models. Additional responsibilities may include standards adherence, troubleshooting, and assisting equipment planners in developing medical equipment specifications.
- Set-up and management of BIM project data sets
- Building medical equipment families based on manufacturer specifications
- Coordinating equipment locations in 3D models
- Attending User Group meetings
- Updating equipment database as needed
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Associate or technical school degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years healthcare design production experience.
- Independent worker able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- In-depth knowledge of BIM360 Design
- Strong computer skills (Office365)
- Strong oral, written, and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
- Preferred Location: Denver Metro Area
Benefits package includes health, dental, vision and 401K.